OFFICE MOVING COMPANY
We at Mackie understand that office moves are highly time sensitive with little room for error to maintain a move budget. So what have we done? We have acquired exceptional office relocation specialists with over 20 years experience relocating commercial office spaces to guarantee our professionalism is given to you with the upmost experienced management team. Our team of industry professionals are motivated and committed to excellent customer service, priding themselves with their capabilities to make any project a successful one. We have developed a systematic approach to office moves that has proven industry success in our ability to; maintain schedules (if not surpass them) minimize downtime, provide flexible scheduling and honest competitive pricing.
At Mackie Moving Systems each client is provided with a two tier team, an account executive and an account manager, to offer constant customer service. Two agents dedicated and in complete control of your office move from inception to completion, addressing any and all concerns along the way. Our strategic process identifies the most pertinent components of the move, ensuring your facility will be up and running at your new location as fast and seamlessly as possible. Our Office Moving team has the proven experience and expertise to provide you with the one-stop shopping experience in all facets of an office move:
- Account executive will meet with you at your premises to develop a cost effective move plan. Timely and detailed estimates are provided for your move, regardless of the project size and associated variables.
- Budget your relocation costs accordingly with or without additional service providers (IT disconnects, furniture designers, heavy machinery movers, etc.
A successful move begins with proper planning of your move, we provide project move and installation planners with all small or large scale moves:
- Reviewing floor plans to ensure they are to scale and accurate to fit within the new premises.
- Discussing the finer details of the move process (to prepare each client with their own responsibilities for their location and staff) such as; proper labeling of furniture, contents, packing, installation, rental requirements, booking elevators and loading docks with property management etc.
- Trouble-shooting any issues before the move and resolving them with you.
Packing & Unpacking
- Professional and trained packers are available to assist packing entire libraries, filing rooms, labs, office spaces, warehouse inventory and high-density storage/filing systems.
- Sensitive items that require materials for packing artwork, canvases, flat panel TV’s and even kitchen items.
- Seasoned installation crews will review of floor/space plans prior to the job.
- Full dismantle and installation services are available with our installation project manager leading the project.
- Reconfigurations of existing layouts are available and can be blue printed for you.
- Capabilities of installation services in all product lines.
- Certified and trained office moving professionals.
- CPIC-cleared staff that are a part of the Teamsters Union 938 that are affiliated with the Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- Air-ride equipped trucks, from small cube vans to 53’ tractor-trailers, with full move logistics to ensure a smooth and safe transport for your goods.
- Uniformed staff.
- From moving 1 person internally to an entire office across the country, any sized relocation can be executed from start to finish.
- We can provide options for packing, environmentally-friendly plastic moving bin rentals or for longer cardboard storage boxes for purchase.
- Full packing and unpacking of shelving contents and the dismantle and relocation of industrial racking.
- Dismantle and setup of any series of shelving.
- Skid relocations.
Specialty Equipment Moves
- Lab equipment moves can be arranged, from packing/crating and moving whether across the room to across the city to across the continent.
- Heavy machinery moving with flatbeds, cranes and low deck trailers.
- High Value Product moving including white glove treatment for computer servers, Audio Visual equipment and medical equipment.
- Our 24-hour security, temperature-controlled warehouse facilities in all major Canadian cities. All doors require pass card reader entry with video camera surveillance of the premises.
- Full industrial racking which is certified by an engineer to ensure the industry safety standards are acknowledged with every warehouse.
- Household pallets and commercial bays are available to store goods.
Office Moving Division: (289) 290-0096