Our consistent attention to even the smallest details has gained us the trust and respect of all our customers both past and present, has given us the opportunity to be the trusted mover for organizations such as: General Motors, Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment, IBM, Pitney Bowes and Toshiba, Philips Canada, Sony of Canada just to name a few!
Our services include:
- In-home survey of your dwelling at no cost or obligation
- Professional packing and unpacking of personal goods by our expert packers, specially trained in the handling of your invaluable possessions
- Local moving, long distance moving, cross-border moving to the USA and International moving and storage services
- Dependable, trained drivers and movers
- A quality organization with an ISO 9001:2008 Certification Oshawa Head Office Facility, to prove it
- Quality material and equipment to safely transport your possessions
- Competitive hourly pricing for local moves, including discounts for seniors
- Loaned wardrobe cartons on all local moves
- Competitive transportation rates on all long distance moves
- Specialized satellite tracking allowing us to know where your shipments are and when they will arrive at destination
- An organization that is part of global agent network as an agent for Atlas Van Lines
At Mackie we pride ourselves in being the most complete all-in one moving service provider, to say we specialize in residential moving would be correct, however we would have to note we specialize in nearly every component of moving services in the big picture.
Our dedicated and trusted staff has undergone precise and detailed training, and is committed to providing the most comprehensive residential moving service available on the market. It is within our 85 years of customer focused service that we have been able to identify what is most valuable to our customers and build on these trusted relationships to ensure that all moves, regardless of size, are handled with the utmost care and courtesy!
We look forward to building a lasting relationship with you and your family!
At Mackie Moving Systems each client is provided with a two tier team, an account executive and an account manager, to offer constant customer service. Two agents dedicated and in complete control of your office move from inception to completion, addressing any and all concerns along the way. Our strategic process identifies the most pertinent components of the move, ensuring your facility will be up and running at your new location as fast and seamlessly as possible. Our Office Moving team has the proven experience and expertise to provide you with the one-stop shopping experience in all facets of an office move:
- Free Estimates
- Project Planning
- Packing & Unpacking
- Furniture Installation
- Office Moving
- Warehouse Relocations
- Specialty Equipment Moves
- Warehouse Storage
Need a place to store your household belongings on a short term basis? Moving internationally and require long term storage?
With locations from Alberta to Nova Scotia, Mackie offers professional household storage services for homeowners requiring additional space. Mackie has over 87 years of residential storage experience utilizing state-of-the-art warehouses, making home storage secure, convenient and efficient for thousands of families. No matter what you need to store- furniture, appliances, electronics – Mackie has the space, tracking system and security to suit your needs.
We utilize specialized packing crates for the safe storage of your goods in addition to standard pallet storage.
From record retention to specialized, high value items, Mackie is equipped to manage any commercial storage need your business may require. Medical and telecommunications equipment, appliances, office cabinets and furniture, automobiles, motorcycles, industrial machinery, fitness equipment, computer products, office products – these are just some of the numerous and varied products we provide storage solutions across Canada.
All of our warehouse locations are strategically located close to major highways for maximum convenience. We offer a number of value-added services including asset tagging of product and online inventory tracking of product.
- Skilled and uniformed drivers trained to pick up, transport and deliver your shipment, safely, efficiently and on-time
- Full Logistics, air ride transportation equipment complete with decking, bars, straps and pads
- Full blanket wrap service
- Lift gate vans for curbside pickup and delivery
- Climatic vans that feature environmental control
- WORLDTRAC satellite technology that allows two-way real time communication so you know where your shipment is and when it will arrive
- On-Trac network of distribution centers with daily scheduled departures designed for on-time service
- International distribution network to simplify the formalities of customs for prompt and efficient clearance of your shipment
Mackie Moving Systems has many special methods of caring for the high value product shipments entrusted to us. Because of the exceptional care we take, we have been selected to transport the most sensitive electronic instrumentation, museum fine art and displays, medical equipment, automobiles, furniture, retail fixtures, robotics and fitness equipment â all of which require a level of expertise in handling and transportation. In addition, we provide efficient pickup and consistent on-time delivery of our customers’ goods and our highly skilled and uniformed crews are experienced in many forms of installation of business equipment, store fixtures and trade shows.
Mackie’s unique approach to supply chain management incorporates leading edge proprietary Warehouse Management System allowing for complete online visibility of our customer’s goods, with real-time status and reporting capabilities. Our company-owned modern warehousing facilities in Mississauga, Oshawa and Montreal provide supply chain management solutions to the most densely populated areas in Canada. In combination with our partner facilities in the major city centres, Mackie delivers the most dependable high value products distribution network on a national scale. Our facilities are equipped with modern security systems, utilize wireless RF frequency scanning, asset tagging, priority cycle count methodology and technical services.
Mackie employs process engineers and logistics professionals who partner with our customers to understand, develop and implement a flexible, customized supply chain solution across the following services:
- Order fulfillment
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Setup and Configuration
- Warehousing and Cross-Dock Services
- Pick/Pack/Ship Programs
- Product Staging and Refinishment
- Parts and Supplies Distribution
- Project Management
- Reporting Capabilities
In combination with our asset-based transportation capabilities, Mackie offers a true 3PL solutions offering for any size of company. We invite you to further inquire about our inventory management and distribution solutions.